Northville Public Schools offers several resources for parents to stay connected with your student.
- Mistar ParentPortal - MISTAR ParentPortal is a web application that provides parents with direct access to student data via the Internet. Using a confidential PIN (personal identification number) and password, parents can connect to the school district's student database using a web browser and view their child's data, such as progress reports, attendance records, report cards, transcripts, and more.
- Edulink - Part of our parent notification system for snow day notifications, attendance calls, building updates, and other messages. Log into Edulink to select your preferred contact method.
- School Emergencies - Information on the school district's emergency plan.
- General Resources Websites - Links for parents
- ICHAT - Northville Public School District requires that a criminal background check via the Internet Criminal History Access Tool (ICHAT) with the Michigan State Police be conducted for any volunteers or individuals who work with NPS students. Link Below.