Northville Public Schools is dedicated to supporting and advocating for the emotional and social well-being of our students. At Northville High School we have six counselors and two social workers. Staff is available throughout the day for students in need of support.
As educators, we understand the power of knowledge. We hope through this webpage to provide the community with resources, event notifications, facts, and tips that will help us partner with our families to meet the needs of all our students.
Counselor Contact Information:
Social Work Contact Information:
Counselor caseloads are assigned alphabetically by last name and by graduation year. Go to the Counseling Contacts page
to see which counselor is assigned to your student.
Outside emergency contact information for students in crisis:
Below is a list of outside resources for students in crisis:
- In ANY emergency, call 911
- 24/7 Crisis Text line: text HOME to 741741
- 24-hour support at Common Ground Sanctuary: 248.456.0909
- New Oakland Family Services 24-hour emergency: 1.877.800.1650
- Oakland Family Services: 248.332.3331
- National Drug Helpline: 1.800.378.4435
- 24-hour Violence/Abuse support through HAVEN: 248.334.1274
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1.800.273.8255