Northville High School Testing Out Dates and Procedures
Select to take the course you are planning to test out. When you successfully pass the test out, contact your counselor to make your course change. Adjustments will be made to your schedule once the results are in.
Registration deadline is November 15, 2019 at 3:00pm
Optional Parent Information Meeting
RE: New AP Test Deadlines and Registration Process
September 11, 2019 After Open House
8:10pm - 8:30pm in the NHS Auditorium
NEW REGISTRATION DEADLINES
September 9 – October 25, 2019
- Students taking AP exams at Northville High School must register for exams at this link: NHS Advanced Placement Registration by 11:59 pm, November 1, 2019.
- 2020 AP Exams: $100 per exam. Students must answer all of the questions on the following pages in order to complete the exam registration. A confirmation page indicates that the exam registration process has been successfully completed.
- Northville High School is excited to offer families the ability to pay their exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration.
- Registrations made after 12:01 AM, Saturday, Oct 26, 2019 will incur a $25 late fee per registration.
- Registrations that are not paid by 11:59 PM, Monday, Nov 4, 2019 will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
Before NHS can order AP exams all students must also "enroll" their AP exams with the College Board. At the end of this registration process, student will be provided with information and a link to complete their enrollment process. Please complete this final step right after registering to guarantee your AP exam(s) will be ordered.
Information on the AP process
NOTE: AP exams are only offered for AP classes running during the current school year.