Scheduling a counseling appointment
Counseling Office Hours:
7:00am - 3:00pm Monday - Friday
Appointments Available from 8:00am - 1:30pm
To Schedule an appointment:
Parents: Students may not make appointments for parents during scheduled student appointment times. Parents must continue to contact Ms. Purcell, (248) 344-3810, to schedule an appointment. Appointments made by students/parents via student appointment times will be rescheduled. We appreciate your understanding.
Students: The Counseling Department has gone digital! To sign up for a non-emergency student appointment with your counselor, please follow these steps:
- Counselors will NOT be available for Student and/or Parent appointments between Monday, March 3rd to Monday, March 26th.
- Counselors will be meeting with all students individually for scheduling purposes.
- Using your NHS email account, click "schedule an appointment with..."
- Select a time that works for you. Open times are visible with gray boxes.
- When prompted, enter your name in appointment information and a brief reason for your appointment.
- Click "save"
- Check your email for an email confirmation of appointment (you may need to wait a bit for this part). Use the email as a pass to the counseling office or get a paper pass from Ms. Purcell in the morning.
Parents: Please contact Ms. Purcell to schedule an appointment (248) 344-3810
Katherine Purcell, Administrative Assistant
Phone: (248) 344-3810
Counselor DROP-IN hours during lunch
All students are welcome to drop-in the counseling conference room at lunch time & talk to the lunchtime counselor (whoever is scheduled that day to be in the room). Appointments can not be made for the lunchtime drop-ins, if students need to meet with their specific counselor, appointments are necessary.
Monday: Ms. Sadikot
Tuesday: Ms. Smyth / Ms. Schultz
Wednesday: Ms. Schneider
Thursday: Ms. Riggan
Friday: Ms. Manoogian