Back to School Annual Registration 2019-20 School Year
Welcome to the 2019-20 School Year! At the beginning of each school year, families must complete the Annual Registration which contains important information, links to important documents and required confirmation of your review of these documents for each of your students enrolled at Northville Public Schools.
- MiStar ParentConnection Annual Registration: Parent and student should be present when completing this as there are documents that both parent and student should review. Once completed, digital signatures are required for both student and parent.
Annual Registration is now open! Go to MiStar ParentConnection to begin
(not available on a mobile device)
*When students check-in at Transition Day, we will verify that this has been completed. Anyone who has not completed will need to do so before participating in Transition Day.
Once you complete the Annual Registration, you can purchase your parking permit, yearbook items and spiritwear at the District Webstore
- School Photos and ID card: Student ID photos and yearbook pictures will be taken at registration. If you would like to purchase pictures, please review the Lifetouch Picture Day Form. You can bring the completed form with a check to registration or you can order online.
- Seniors: Because you may have taken your own graduation photos, you will not need to have your photo taken at registration. At registration, the ID card you receive will be your Junior year photo. However, if you are a new Senior to our school or would like to have your photo taken at Transition Day, there will be a photographer available to you.
- Order Online - use Picture Day ID: LM749070Y0
- Complete Medical Forms
Please visit our Medical Forms page if you need to to print and complete any of the following:
- Medication Permission Form
- Food Allergies Form
Additional Documents for Registration
Student Parking Permits
Seniors and Juniors only
: Register and pay for student parking permits online. You must have completed your Annual Registration in order to receive a permit. Visit the Parking Information
webpage for more information on parking at Northville High School. Parking will be sold on a first-come basis to Junior and Senior drivers, regardless of whether or not they possess a driver's license at the time of purchase in August. This will give those students who do not turn 16 until later in the school year a fair chance to obtain a permit.
Yearbook, Senior Portraits and Senior Ads and Composites
Yearbook, Senior Ads and Senior Composites are available for purchase. For more information about the yearbook, Senior portraits and Senior Ads and to place an order, please visit the Northville Yearbook website.
Senior Ads Deadline: Payment and content must be received by Friday, October 4, 2019.
Pay to Participate fees can be paid online or with a check. Online payments include a 3.49% processing fee. To pay with a check, please open and print the document below (coming soon).
Northville Mustangs Booster Club
NHS Families – Join the PTSA Today!
Click on the link to purchase your 2019-2020 PTSA membership and online access to the telephone directory and make a donation (NHS PTSA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your donation is 100% tax deductible). Your membership/donation will help ensure the same level of commitment to our teens, teachers and staff as in previous years. Thanks for your continued support of the PTSA!
Part of the tradition for Seniors at NHS is attending the Senior All Night Party (SANP). Held at Northville High School following the graduation ceremony, the all-night party provides a safe, chaperoned way for our graduates to celebrate this milestone with their classmates. All SANP registration, including Mustang and Words of Wisdom purchases, can be completed by by visiting the SANP website. Take advantage of Early Bird rates and register your student now!