Back to School Annual Registration 2020-21 School Year
- Makeup Day | Monday, August 31st | 7:30am - 11:30am
Welcome to the 2020-21 School Year! At the beginning of each school year, families must complete the Annual Registration which contains important information, links to important documents and required confirmation of your review of these documents for each of your students enrolled at Northville Public Schools.
- MiStar ParentConnection Annual Registration: Parent and student should be present when completing this as there are documents that both parent and student should review. Once completed, digital signatures are required for both student and parent.
Annual Registration is now open! Go to MiStar ParentConnection to begin
(not available on a mobile device)
*When students check-in at Transition Day, we will verify that this has been completed. Anyone who has not completed will need to do so before participating in Transition Day.
Once you complete the Annual Registration, you can purchase your yearbook, spiritwear and other items at the District Webstore
- School Photos and ID card: Student ID photos and yearbook pictures will be taken at registration. If you would like to purchase pictures, please review the Lifetouch Picture Day Form. You can bring the completed form with a check to registration or you can order online.
- Seniors: Because you may have taken your own graduation photos, you will not need to have your photo taken at registration. At registration, the ID card you receive will be your Junior year photo. However, if you are a new Senior to our school or would like to have your photo taken at Transition Day, there will be a photographer available to you.
- Order Online - use Picture Day ID: EVTG73X8G
- Complete Medical Forms
Please visit our Medical Forms page if you need to to print and complete any of the following:
- Medication Permission Form
- Food Allergies Form
Additional Documents for Registration
Student Parking Permits
Permits will not be purchased prior to or distributed during Transition Days. Parking passes will be sold by semester this year. There will be an electronic sign-up form for parking passes for 1st semester coming out in mid-September. When students return to school in person in early October, they will pay for and pick up their parking passes. Parking will be open to Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores for the 1st semester under the hybrid model (students coming every other day).
Parking passes will become available for 2nd semester in January and parking may or may not be open to Sophomores during the 2nd semester. Tentative prices for 1st semester parking is $40 for Juniors and Sophomores and free to all Seniors due to the “reduced” school year last year. The fee for 2nd semester parking passes is tentatively set for $50.
Any licensed student driver may safely drive and park in the lot until permits are distributed in early October. Students may apply for a parking spot even if they do not yet have their license. Permit will be held until they turn 16 and obtain their MIDL. All lot rules and regulations must be followed.
Yearbook, Senior Portraits and Senior Ads and Composites
Yearbook, Senior Ads and Senior Composites are available for purchase. For more information about the yearbook, Senior portraits and Senior Ads and to place an order, please visit the Northville Yearbook website.
Senior Ads Deadline: Payment and content must be received by Friday, October 2, 2020.
Pay to Participate fees can be paid online or with a check. Online payments include a 3.49% processing fee. To pay with a check, please open and print the document below (coming soon).
Northville Mustangs Booster Club
NHS Families – Join the PTSA Today!
Click on the link to purchase your 2020-2021 PTSA membership and online access to the telephone directory and make a donation (NHS PTSA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your donation is 100% tax deductible). Your membership/donation will help ensure the same level of commitment to our teens, teachers and staff as in previous years. Thanks for your continued support of the PTSA!
Part of the tradition for Seniors at NHS is attending the Senior All Night Party (SANP). Held at Northville High School following the graduation ceremony, the all-night party provides a safe, chaperoned way for our graduates to celebrate this milestone with their classmates. All SANP registration, including Mustang and Words of Wisdom purchases, can be completed by by visiting the SANP website. Take advantage of Early Bird rates and register your student now!