According to Stellantis' website: the contest was sponsored by the Stellantis North America Product Design team. The Drive for Design contest is an opportunity for high school students to win fabulous prizes while learning about exciting career opportunities in automotive design.Stellantis is the parent company of Chrysler.
2022 Project Brief: Envision a future Chrysler product for the next generation of electrified vehicles and mobility solutions. It was a tough competition with the best from each state; grade 10,11,12 competing.
Rocco Morales,11th grader from NHS, won first place overall! And last year he won second place overall as a Sophomore!
FIRST PLACE PRIZE:
- Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16
- Virtual Day of Design
- 1-1 Portfolio review w/Ralph Gilles and Mark Trostle
- Live virtual demo from the professional Stellantis design team. See how your design can look after professionals walk you through a step-by-step demo of how to use the tools and tips and tricks to a successful design
- Winning sketch to be featured on the Stellantis social media platforms
- Scholarship to College for Creative Studies 4 week virtual summer program. "VisCom 1" July 10 - July 30th.
- Local winners invited to participate as a Student Judge at the prestigious EyesOn Design at Ford House car show in Grosse Pointe, MI, on Father’s Day, June 19th 2022
Winning design: https://stellantisdrivefordesign.com/#winners-1