2020-21 Registration Communication
Registration season is here! Over the next 6-8 weeks the teachers, counselors, and administrators will be working together to help guide students as they select their classes for next school year. Students will receive their registration packets in seminar this week, teachers will be discussing their class offerings, and our student registration presentations in seminar will also begin this week. Below we have included important dates and resources.
- February 12th, 2020- Class of 2023 mandatory Student Registration Presentation in the auditorium in seminar 7:30am-8:30am.
- February 19th, 2020- Class of 2022 mandatory Student Registration Presentation in the auditorium in seminar 7:30-8:30am.
- February 19th, 2020- Junior planning parent night in the auditorium at 6:00pm.
- February 24th, 2020-Class of 2021 mandatory Student Registration Presentation in the auditorium in seminar 7:30am-8:30am.
- Mistar window will be open for students to login and input courses from February 19th-February 28th.
- The online registration form for students to complete if they plan to take online classes next year will be open from February 19th-February 28th. This form is located on the high school website under academics and online learning.
- Monday March 2nd, 2020- Students will turn in their registration forms and their 4 year planning guides to their seminar teachers. Students are encouraged to take a picture of both of these items and save it in their NHS google drive to reference later when needed.
- March 5th, 2020- March 24th, 2020- Counselors will meet one on one with all students to review their course selections.
- March 17th-19th 2020-Counselors will be working with current 8th grade students to review their course selections for high school.