LINK: AP Test Registration
• Each test is $100.00 (Reduced fee for eligible Free/Reduced Students – have student see Ms. Riggan if they have questions). We are continuing to use Total Registration. Students will receive a confirmation upon successful registration. A link will be on the counseling website. Teachers will have access to see which students are registered to take an exam for their AP class.
• Late registration will be from February 21st to February 22nd for a cost of $150 per exam. February 22nd is the very last day possible to register for an AP exam.
• Mandatory Pre-Administration Session on Monday, April 17th and Wednesday, April 19th from 7:20am – 8:30am in Cafeteria. Alpha designation assignment to be determined after registration.
• (A test will not be ordered if student does not attend.)
• Students will receive an AP Bulletin upon having successfully registered and completed the pre-administration session. It will provide information regarding APPROVED
materials on test day.
All questions, please contact Ms. Riggan at (248) 344-3811 or firstname.lastname@example.org