Alumni GRADUATED before 2002
Please fill out and submit the Transcript Request form
to request a copy of your transcript.
Step 1: Log in or Register
1. Sign in at www.parchment.com
2. Click Sign Up to log in or register your account
Step 2: Add your school to your Profile
1. Click Get Started
2. Add your High School
Step 3: Provide Consent
1. Complete the waiver form
2. Complete the Transcript Authorization form by eSigning
Step 4: Add Destinations
1. Select Destinations such as colleges, NCAA, Common Application, or yourself
2. Review Destinations
Step 5: Payment
Provide debit/credit card payment if there are any fees
Step 6: Track Order
1. The status of your request will be emailed and updated in your Parchment.com
UPDATE the transcript in your account
- If you are ordering your high school transcript, you will have the option to store a free copy of your transcript in your account when you place your order.
- This transcript will be available for you to view, print, download and share online.
- However, it cannot be used as an official transcript.
- The transcript stored in your Parchment account will not update automatically when new grades or a schedule change are added to your transcript.
- You would need to send a request to your school to have them UPDATE and deliver the latest version of your transcript to your Parchment account.
To do this task:
Step 1: Click the image of the available transcript to view it. Your transcript will display.
Step 2: Click the print icon on the top right to print it.
Step 3: Click the download icon on the top right to download it.
Step 4: Click Update at the bottom of the screen to send a request to your school to upload your
latest transcript, which will replace this one.
Step 5: Click Send to place an order to send your official transcript somewhere. This takes you to
the ordering screen.
Frequently asked questions about ordering transcripts.
How to create and use your Parchment account for transcripts.
Parchment Transcript Service
link (how to order, send and store transcripts)
link (create your account)
link (if you have an account)