Northville public schools

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Work Permits for NHS Students

If you are a NHS student in need of a work permit, please email Rita Hall your name and age and she will email a form back to you.  If you need a work permit signed, Section 1 (by student) and Section 2 (by employer) must be completed before a school signature can be obtained.  Once those sections are complete please scan your form and send it to Ms. Hall and she will complete Section 3.  

Ms. Hall’s email:
Starting Tuesday, July 7, NHS students can also come into the high school main office for work permits.  You will have to fill out a building entry form when you come in.  Also, please wear a face mask and keep proper social distancing.  Thank you.