Required Documents for the 2016-17 School year
- Complete our Annual Online Digital Signatures: Parent and student should be present when completing this as there are digital signatures needed. Please print your confirmation for your records and bring a copy to Transition Day.
- Complete Digital Signature for each student - REQUIRED! Please bring confirmation receipt to Transition Day.
- You can also purchase high school products (optional):
- Senior Ads*
- Homecoming tickets and/or t-shirt *
*Ordering DEADLINE is Aug 29th for T-shirts and T-shirt/Ticket package orders. Tickets (not shirts) will be on sale during lunches of Homecoming week.
- Homecoming week spiritwear for Class of 2017 and 2018*
- Student Parking Permit*
- Pay to Participate fee*
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN
* REFUND POLICY
No refunds or exchanges will be given for Spiritwear, Homecoming Tickets, Yearbooks or Senior Ads.
Parking passes are non-refundable unless there are no remaining passes.
Pay to Participate refunds must be approved by the Athletic Director. The processing fee is non-refundable. Partial/full refunds will be issued if after payment you qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- Fill out the Student Emergency Form that you received in your mailing
Emergency Cards are pre-filled and sent to your home prior to Transition Day. Please review, edit and complete the form for each student attending Northville High School. This completed form is REQUIRED at Transition Day and is your ticket for entry! If you do not have this form, you will not be permitted to enter your Transition Day. You may want to save a copy for your records too.
If you did not receive a pre-filled form, please complete the blank form below.
- Fill out the School Photo Form and include payment for photos
Student ID photos and yearbook pictures will be taken at registration. If you would like to purchase pictures, please print a form to bring to registration. (Or you can complete the form sent to you in the US Mail)
- Seniors: Because you take your own graduation photo you will not have your photo taken at registration. You will receive at registration your ID card with your Junior year’s photo on it. However, if you are a new Senior to our school there will be a photographer available to you.
- Complete Medical Forms
Please visit our Medical Forms page if you need to to print and complete any of the following:
- Medication Permission Form
- Food Allergies Form
Additional Documents for Registration
Sign up for email reminders from the Counseling Office. Open the file below for your class for instructions.
Student Parking Permits
Seniors and Juniors only
: Register and pay for student parking permits online. Visit the Parking Information
SOLD OUT for 2016-17 School Year
Yearbook and Senior Ads
To order Senior Ads, please purchase your ad online at the link above. Then, follow the directions on the form below to complete the process. The form has information on how to send the photos and text for your ad to the yearbook staff.
Pay to Participate fees can be paid online or with a check. Online payments include a processing fee. To pay with a check, please open and print the document below.
Northville Mustangs Booster Club
Part of the tradition for Seniors at NHS is attending the Senior All Night Party (SANP). Held at Northville High School following the graduation ceremony, the all-night party provides a safe, chaperoned way for our graduates to celebrate this milestone with their classmates. All SANP registration, including Mustang and Words of Wisdom purchases, can be completed by by visiting the SANP website. Take advantage of Early Bird rates and register your student now!
NHS Families – Join the PTSA Today!
Click on the link to purchase your PTSA membership and online access to the telephone directory and make a donation (NHS PTSA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your donation is 100% tax deductible). Your membership/donation will help ensure the same level of commitment to our teens, teachers and staff as in previous years. Thanks for your continued support of the PTSA!